The term 'Party Bag Goodies Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Apex, 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, CV1 3PP. Our company registration number is 07896589 Registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. Purchasing from us
To purchase from Party Bag Goodies Ltd you will need to follow our simple checkout process selecting to pay via credit/debit card or by using your PayPal account. During this process you will be asked to supply data to enable the transaction to be completed. On choosing your payment method an email will be sent from Party Bag Goodies Ltd providing an order confirmation via the email address you supplied during checkout; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. Once payment has been received you will receive a further email confirming receipt. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should stock not be available or where payment or delivery details could not be confirmed. Party Bag Goodies will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied during checkout.
3. Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with any of the items you received please notify us immediately quoting your order reference number (this will have been emailed to you at time of order) to be issued with a returns number. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging, with all components intact. Refunds will be given up to 7 days after your order has been placed or 7 days after the order has been received by you (whichever is longest). All refunds will be credited to the payment card or paypal account used to make the order. Please note that Party Bag Goodies Ltd will not cover the cost of returning items unless they are faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied and refunds will be issued upon delivery of returned items.